This has happened 3 times now. 1st 2 times, only my settings got erased (vibrate on text input, ringtones, widgets getting deleted) so I said, fine, I could live with it. This morning, I woke up and booted my phone to find out that 1 month's worth of apps got deleted. It's like the phone restored to a previous point in time. What the hell. The save files for my games, all gone. My Pocket Mortys file, gone. 3 cats remaining to complete my cat collection in Neko Atsume, now all gone. Damn it. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a fix for it?? This has never happened to me prior to upgrading to Marshmallow..
    01-27-2016 06:35 PM
    I have lost some apps but not all of them. I am curious, are you running an sd card in adopted mode? To me adopted mode has been kind of wonky, but I don't know if that is your problem.

This has happened 3 times now. 1st 2 times, only my settings got erased (vibrate on text input, ringtones, widgets getting deleted) so I said, fine, I could live with it. This morning, I woke up and booted my phone to find out that 1 month's worth of apps got deleted. It's like the phone restored to a previous point in time. What the hell. The save files for my games, all gone. My Pocket Mortys file, gone. 3 cats remaining to complete my cat collection in Neko Atsume, now all gone. Damn it. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a fix for it?? This has never happened to me prior to upgrading to Marshmallow..
    01-28-2016 02:08 PM