Ever since updating my LG 4 on Verizon to Marshmallow the volume on the device has decided to randomly adjust itself. I am in court for hours at a time and always turn my volume down. Several times I have found that the device has turned its volume back up. So far it has only sounded once and, thankfully, I was out in the hallway but this is beyond annoying (there are some judges who will confiscate any phone that rings). Anyone else having a similar issue?
    03-02-2016 10:16 AM
    Have you tried using "Do Not Disturb" mode instead? It's really much more effective.

https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/6111295?hl=en
    Have you tried using "Do Not Disturb" mode instead? It's really much more effective.

https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/6111295?hl=en
    03-02-2016 11:11 AM
    Does not appear to be available on my LG G4 (your link applies to Nexus devices as best I can tell).

I have started turning the volume control down to "silence" but I don't know if I can trust that either. If I turn the volume all the way down and don't touch the volume keys shouldn't the volume stay where I set it? Also, it seems that I don't get vibration notices of text messages or incoming calls when turned all the way down.
    03-02-2016 07:03 PM
    Does not appear to be available on my LG G4 (your link applies to Nexus devices as best I can tell).

I have started turning the volume control down to "silence" but I don't know if I can trust that either. If I turn the volume all the way down and don't touch the volume keys shouldn't the volume stay where I set it? Also, it seems that I don't get vibration notices of text messages or incoming calls when turned all the way down.
    Interesting. I assumed that it applied to Marshmallow in general.
    03-03-2016 08:08 AM