12k Contacts

Jguffey

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
First off I know I use my smartphones much differently than most people. I'm a HR manager of a national construction company. I have just over 12k contacts in my phone. Thise contacts are synced to 3 different Gmail account. I have the individuals in groups based on qualifications, region, and other criteria. I use a certain app to send out mass text job notifications on the fly. After my Verizon Note 5 updated to 6.0 I'm noticing when I enter new contacts they will appear for a short time, then the next day they will dissappear. Never had this issue with past devices. Under accounts I'm seeing a sync error under one of my Gmail accounts, only for the contacts. And this account has far less then the other 2 accounts. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I can't seem to haul huge trucks with my Porsche any more.

Same problem - you're using the wrong tool for the job. Android was never designed to handle 12k contacts split among different accounts. Have someone write you a good contact manager to run on your company's site, secure for only you, of course, and you'll find it a lot easier. (One of the last ones I wrote had over 10 million entries when I left, and could have handled 10 million more without noticing.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae