Hello, I am using Lenovo k3 note and from today I find a strange behavior where, when I receive any call or text, the notification tray gets hidden.

When I receive a text, the notification tray hides for 4 sec and reappears

When I receive a call, it doesn't show me the caller directly, i have to pull down the hidden notification tray and there I see the call notification.

Anyone facing this? Any fix ? Pls help

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-27-2016 08:07 AM
    Are you using a third-party notification/light manager such as Light Flow or Light Manager?

If yes, disable it and see if that resolves the problem.
    03-27-2016 08:41 AM
    And, for what it is worth, I tend to reserve words like "URGENT!" for things like heart attacks and terrorist activity.
    emjey likes this.
    03-27-2016 08:43 AM
    Dude. I can't even see whose calling. Neither name or number appears even if I pull down the tray. Only the phone rings. Doesn't this deserve urgency? :P.

And yeah, after tons or research found that the DU battery saver had access to control my notification center and thus was blocking it. After cutting it's access, the notifications now are back to normal.

Thanks.

And yeah? Are help regarding heart attack and terrorist activity encouraged here? M amazed

03-27-2016 08:57 AM
    Battery savers usually do more harm than good. Notification managers have all sorts of problems and often go through a new round of issues with each new OS update.

It is a wise man who avoids both.
    emjey likes this.
    03-27-2016 09:13 AM
    Battery savers usually do more harm than good. Notification managers have all sorts of problems and often go through a new round of issues with each new OS update.

It is a wise man who avoids both.
    So you mean to say that using battery saver will actually suck up more battery and also create performance issues?

03-27-2016 01:33 PM