why is my phone acting up after update

Jackieconklin

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I have the galaxy s6 and the worSt decision of my entire life was to let my [language redacted by Mod] phone do this [language redacted by Mod] factory update. I cannot possibly explain my [language redacted by Mod] hatred and frustration for this update. ever since I've got it, whether on places with stable data or WiFi, it works fine for a few minutes and every 30 seconds or so the connection stops and goes back on for no reason. I can't even watch a YouTube video for 2 minutes without it pausing [language redacted by Mod] 2000 times and saying the connection is lost and tapping to retry, it then works but it's [language redacted by Mod] inconvenient as [language redacted by Mod]. every time I try to go to a Web page I have to refresh like 3 times before my connection is back. [language redacted by Mod] android. the past two days have made me want to say [language redacted by Mod] it and get an iPhone.

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Please try to keep your posts civil. Which carrier are you on? There have been a number of issues raised with the Marshmallow update on this phone. Some might be fixed by wiping the cache partition: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-21095. Others might not--if that's the case, then bring the phone to your carrier and express your concern to them that the update caused the problems with your phone, and as it was their update, they should be responsible for making this right.

JenniferPratt

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
It has been an issue with many people. After updating the new version some people used to face different kinds of issues. You can reboot your phone and delete all the temp and cache files. It may help you to sought out your problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt