My english is not good so sorry about that. I upgraged my phone to marshmallow yesterday and I saw some apps which seemed unnecessary to me. I can not remove or disable them. I loaded "explorer" app on play store and recognize some apk files under system/app folder. The apps are installed during this installation.

if i remove some apks unnecessary for me, will any problem occur? or is there a list of apps among marshmallow files, can i edit it? after edit list, i select factory data reset. is it possible? thank you already
    04-13-2016 06:59 AM
    Hi and welcome to Android Central Forums!

Yes....you can do lots of harm if you try to delete system files. You're better off downloading an app called, Package Disabler Pro, from the play store. You can use it to disable bloatware, without harming your system. Do some research on it though, because if you disable the wrong one,it could cause adverse affects as well.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ablerpro&hl=en

Tutorial:

Chris
    04-13-2016 07:21 AM
    apk files are installation files, like msi files in Windows. You can remove any of them - that doesn't remove the app that's already been installed. If you want to remove an app that's been installed, you have to use the Application Manager and uninstall the app. If it can't be uninstalled it's a system app and Android needs it to run, whether it's necessary to you or not.
    04-13-2016 08:19 AM
    Rukbat, i know thats but i mean that i will remove some apks under system/app folder and i will do "factory hard reset" so system will not find apks and not install?
    04-13-2016 09:14 AM