Does the Moto X Pure plan to get 6.0.1? Although I really, really like this phone, isn't part of the purpose of running almost stock Android is the ability to get the software updates relatively quickly? Please don't give me the line that "Motorola never committed to security and software updates", for that is lame, because other than the Google Nexus and Blackberry Priv devices, most of the other phones did not promise security and software updates, but they are delivering, even with all their bloatware.

There is an IMPLIED suggestion of keeping up to date by naming the device the PURE. That is a fact. A change needs to be made soon.

Most people would just deal with it, but as for me, I'm not most people. I have no problem going to the Nexus 6p or getting the upcoming Nexus.

If Motorola doesn't get it together, they are making a HUGE mistake. You heard it here first.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-29-2016 09:39 AM
    Moto G 3rd Generation : Android 6.0 vs Android 6.0.1 | TechDroider

You sure you want it? It's minor and no security. It looks like the phones that are being upgraded by carriers are getting this.

Along about June you might see a security update. I asked in the Moto forum and someone replied about every 4 months.

Anything with .0.1 after is not too likely to be significant. 6.1.0 will be.
    04-29-2016 01:41 PM
    Moto G 3rd Generation : Android 6.0 vs Android 6.0.1 | TechDroider

You sure you want it? It's minor and no security. It looks like the phones that are being upgraded by carriers are getting this.

Along about June you might see a security update. I asked in the Moto forum and someone replied about every 4 months.

Anything with .0.1 after is not too likely to be significant. 6.1.0 will be.
    Thank you for your response. I TRULY appreciate it, for it has given me a better perspective. I'm actually more interested in the security update, but you have answered that also.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-29-2016 01:58 PM