Does anyone know which screen mode is best for battery life between adaptive, amoled cinema, amoled photo, and basic?

Also, I have a doze question. Is it normal for gmail app notification led not to blink overnight when phone is asleep? I just got the gs7 and overnight in 7hrs it only dropped 1%. When woke it up, it did have several emails but the LED did not turn on. It did turn on for a text message though, as I had my wife send me a text right before I woke it up to make sure it was working.

I have not changed any doze settings, and everything is still default which I believe dozes everything except google play and samsung push. Gmail notification led works fine when phone is awake, it just isn't blinking when in doze. I actually prefer this, and just want to make sure this is normal for doze to prevent gmail notification led, or a fluke in my case?
    05-03-2016 06:38 AM
    Screen mode doesn't affect your battery life. And also, it is normal. But you can white list gmail from dozing by going to settings, battery, optimize battery usage, all apps, unselect gmail.

Posted with ❤Love❤
    Screen mode doesn't affect your battery life. And also, it is normal. But you can white list gmail from dozing by going to settings, battery, optimize battery usage, all apps, unselect gmail.

Posted with ❤Love❤
    05-03-2016 06:45 AM