Hello,

I just upgraded my Droid Maxx 2 to Marshmallow and so far it's been working fairly well. One issue I've discovered for whatever reason I don't have a Memory Manager listed under Device in my settings. I can get to a memory page if I burrow in through an individual app but nothing under settings. I don't know if Verizon purposely left it out or if it's just a bug on my particular phone.

Thanks.
    05-12-2016 02:35 PM
    In Settings/General, it should be under Storage.

You DO NOT want to "manage" memory in an Android device - Android manages it. (If you had an app installed that did "memory management, maybe the update was kind of smart and uninstalled it. That's what should happen to any Cheetah or DU app.)
    05-12-2016 02:40 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I'm not looking for a memory manager per se. I don't use one. I'm looking for the one that is supposedly included with Marshmallow. I didn't see anything while searching before but I just found the answer in

http://forums.androidcentral.com/mot...low-6-0-a.html

It must be that OEMs and/or carriers move stuff around. This pic shows what I mean. I expected it to be listed under Settings>Device.
    No Memory Manager in my Device Settings-memory_pic.jpg
    05-12-2016 04:22 PM