I have a Note 4 & just upgraded to 6.0.1. How do you move apps to the SD card?
    06-03-2016 09:47 AM
    Hi I use this app called All-in-one Toolbox for my G 5s and it works fine . If some of the the apps are System files then it will let's you know that they can't be moved but it moves everything else like photos videos and even Browsers and msg apps such as Telegram Viber Tango etc
    They can be moved to your SD card with no problems.
    I've been using that Toolbox for months and Ive been happy with it bcs it doesn't annoy me with pop ups or ads or repeated announcement.
    It allows you to control all the startup apps as well so you can disable it from starting automatic n start it yourself when needed.
    It has a blue icon with a wrench on it.
    Good luck.
    BTW can you actually stick an SD Card into Galaxy 6??! That was the whole point that I bought an S5 cuz the reviews said you couldn't !?
    BlueAlchemy17 likes this.
    06-03-2016 10:04 AM
    Hi I use this app called All-in-one Toolbox for my G 5s and it works fine . If some of the the apps are System files then it will let's you know that they can't be moved but it moves everything else like photos videos and even Browsers and msg apps such as Telegram Viber Tango etc
    I've been using that Toolbox for months and Ive been happy with it bcs it doesn't annoy me with pop ups or ads or repeated announcement.
    It allows you to control all the startup apps as well so you can disable it from starting automatic n start it yourself when needed.
    Good luck.
    BTW can you actually stick an SD Card into Galaxy 6??! That was the whole point that I bought an S5 cuz the reviews said you couldn't !?
    I'm looking at my Galaxy S6 right now and no...there's nowhere for an SD card to go. ☺
    06-04-2016 06:15 AM
    Good luck.
    I have an HTC 10 and have the paid version of AIO toolbox. I tried moving apps to SD, but the move button is always grayed out. Help!
    07-26-2016 08:48 PM