Hi I have a moto g 3 and was quite happy until i did the upgrade. I started to get all sorts of problems with the SD card and internal memory and in the end the phone froze. Problem number one you cant slip the battery out to make it see sense so i had to do the external reset therefore losing all my files. After the reset i put in a new good quality C10 card and set it as internal the formatting took ages and it said the card was slow (it said this for my old card which was why it had new). No matter how i connect up to a computer to reload some files the computer says the phone is not connected although the motog is showing in explorer. I cannot load anything, so i reset the card to storage and everything was fine it would load and work with no mention of speed. So connection is good. However this is of little use as soon the internal memory will be full as most apps cannot load to storage so can anyone tell me how to get rid of MM and reload the earlier version. My sim card is now in my old windows phone which does what i want not what it wants. Thanks mikep
    BlueAlchemy17 likes this.
    06-07-2016 10:06 AM
    On phones with fixed batteries, a simulated battery pull may be the answer....I think it's usually holding Power and Vol Down for half a minute or so.

But, before we talk about downgrades, did you manage to Factory Reset successfully, but are still having problems?
    06-07-2016 01:19 PM