Output volume/power low

biglanky34

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I recently purchased a new vehicle that has SYNC built into it. I can Bluetooth to it and play music on it. However, when I switch from Bluetooth back to the FM radio the volume is noticeably louder than through Bluetooth. I have tried playing music through Google Play and Spotify, streaming and playing local files on both. No matter what I use, the Bluetooth volume seems to only get to about 75% of the radio volume.

It sounds like when the music device has the volume turned down but the speakers have the volume turned up. The sound quality does not seem complete and full as the bass is not as powerful when listening to the radio. I had a friend test this with their iPhone and had different results. When playing through Spotify, the output level was similar to what I was experience. Then, we when we would load a local mp3 on the iPhone, the quality and volume matched that of the radio. I used the same mp3 file to test on my end.

I have checked time and time again that the volume on my phone was turned up as loud as possible. The equalizer on my phone was also disabled. At this point, I'm not sure what would be causing the volume decrease. I have removed a bunch of apps that I thought may have been interfering with the sound levels. This could also be an Android issue, I am not sure. My phone specs are below:

Motorola Nexus: 6
Android Version: 6.0.1
Build Number: MOB30I
Kernel: 3.10.40-g34f16ee

Any help or suggestions is appreciated.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie