I wiped the OS off my lg g styloand now when i boot it up i get an error code 1003

Is there a way to reinstall the OS
    06-10-2016 06:20 AM
    LG actually makes it very easy to reflash a phone. There are two programs, LG Mobile Support Tool and LG Flash Tool, each one taking a different file format of the ROM you want to flash. But you need to find the tool and the appropriate file for the phone, version of Android and tool, you have. It might take someone who's done it before a whole 5 minutes. (Everything takes longer the first time.)

Just find a kdz (or other format ROM) file, then download the appropriate tool and flash away.
    Which model LG Stylo do you have ? Try this
    LG G Stylo
    06-10-2016 07:28 AM
    Just read a GREAT blog on the Android Central blogs about a similar issue. It appears that's it's VERY difficult to flash LG phones. LG does not make this process easy as some other makers, such as Samsung, and HTC for example. Here's Jerry's experience with it....

Dear LG: Reinstalling the software on your Android phones shouldn't be this way | Android Central
    06-10-2016 08:20 AM
    LG actually makes it very easy to reflash a phone. There are two programs, LG Mobile Support Tool and LG Flash Tool, each one taking a different file format of the ROM you want to flash. But you need to find the tool and the appropriate file for the phone, version of Android and tool, you have. It might take someone who's done it before a whole 5 minutes. (Everything takes longer the first time.)

Just find a kdz (or other format ROM) file, then download the appropriate tool and flash away.
    pkcable likes this.
    06-10-2016 02:39 PM

So you are saying Jerry is wrong? Anyways I popped up your answer instead of mine.
    06-10-2016 03:37 PM