Are you encountering big problems with Marshmallow? Or is it missing something that you think it should have? Let me know!
    06-13-2016 04:02 PM
    Welcome to Android Central. Are you debating whether or not to update your device to Marshmallow?

What device do you have?
    06-13-2016 04:19 PM
    A global switch to kill off those (insert any and all derogatory cursing words you can think of here) heads up notifications. No Señor Google, I don't just want per-app control on that (repeat aforementioned words here) 'feature', I want to turn it off for good, forever, for everything installed and anything I may install in the future.

Rant over. haha
    VigneshB and Mike Tanasychuk like this.
    06-13-2016 04:22 PM
    Hi Laura,

I'm writing an article and asked the question before the topic was narrowed down to Samsung Galaxy Marshmallow problems. Thanks!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-15-2016 10:23 AM
    It's the Grim Reaper of batteries.....

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...
    06-15-2016 08:17 PM
    Ummm... I think phones MADE for Marshmallow don't have such bad battery lives... it's usually the ones that are hastily upgraded that bug it out and make it under-perform.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-16-2016 06:08 PM
    (I already posted this in the other thread, but it is pertinent to this one since you asked what is missing)

I had a Huawei mate 7 running kitkat 4.4.2 maybe?. It had a great feature called "Multi-screen". You play a video on your phone, tap the icon in the top right corner, and you send the video to your smart TV. It worked flawlessly and was a great feature.

I just upgraded to a Huawei mate 8 running marshmallow, and guess which featured was removed or not currently working...WTF. They now seem to call it "Mirrorshare", in the advanced settings, but it is not working. Why would they possibly remove this or put out 6.0 with it broken. And before anyone says "Whats the big deal, get an aftermarket device to stream or plug the phone straight into the TV". WHY!?!? WHEN I USED TO BE ABLE TO TAP A BUTTON.

Someone also stated that they may have been forced to remove it so the aftermarket streaming devices and apps can make money. If this is true, that is also absolutely insane. Maybe new cars should remove all the turn signals, so the companies that make magnetic lights you put on your bumpers can still stay in business.

I have a phone and a TV on the same wifi network, the fact that I cant throw my phone video to my smart TV in the year 2016 is absurd.
    06-17-2016 01:41 PM
    Not being able to play podcasts correctly is my biggest problem. No matter what client I use, if I pause in the middle of a podcast, it will start over from the beginning. I can't use the seek buttons or the progress bar as it will just start over again. Also, some apps don't see my external storage even though the permissions are set correctly, I'm getting annoyed by the screen overlay message because I have Twilight installed, had to disable all animations because my battery was just getting murdered. This is the crappiest piece of software I've seen in a long time. Looking into downgrading back to lollipop.
    06-20-2016 02:47 PM
    Rocket Player works fine for me.
    06-21-2016 05:53 PM