Hello,
    Since I have updated to marshmallow, in messaging it is auto defaulting to folders. For instance, if I attach an image, whatever I chose first after the install is what it is stuck on. I can no longer choose where I would like to get the picture from. If I go in and undefault the images gallery (for example), then I choose to insert a bitmoji, then it is stuck on that folder as default with no option to choose anything else the next time I try to insert an image from some where else. I'm constantly swapping between sources like that, so I never choose to set a default. Why would they force a default like that? It's annoying and inconvenient to have to turn off the default each time or completely leave the message and have to insert it from the outside app or other source.

Anyone know of any fixes?
    06-24-2016 01:18 PM
    What phone? Guessing by your complaint, it's a Samsung Galaxy S6.... or Note 5... just a hunch. If so.... Samsung removed a lot of the target options when inter-app sharing and this might be part of that move.
    06-24-2016 03:38 PM
    Woops sorry bout that, thought I had included that info. Ya, is a Samsung Galaxy s5.
    Thank you.

What phone? Guessing by your complaint, it's a Samsung Galaxy S6.... or Note 5... just a hunch. If so.... Samsung removed a lot of the target options when inter-app sharing and this might be part of that move.
    06-25-2016 10:31 PM
    Not sure why they would feel something like that was important to address? What was it hurting?

06-25-2016 10:32 PM
    Not sure why they would feel something like that was important to address? What was it hurting?
    Your guess is as good as mine. The only one even remotely plausible is that they wanted to make things less confusing. But I don't buy that at all... if you click on a link and get a list of apps with a choice to launch it 'just this once' or 'always'... I mean, that's pretty simple stuff.
    06-27-2016 01:53 PM
    I quite agree, no need to over simplify things
    07-02-2016 06:53 AM