Since my last update to 6.0 on my galaxy note 4 I have lost vibrate function... it does it on start up and also after restart but only stays a few minutes then nothing

For someone who has it on silent permanently I am missing so many calls and messages as the vibrate isn't working

Any suggestions?
    07-11-2016 06:00 AM
    Since my last update to 6.0 on my galaxy note 4 I have lost vibrate function... it does it on start up and also after restart but only stays a few minutes then nothing

For someone who has it on silent permanently I am missing so many calls and messages as the vibrate isn't working

Any suggestions?
    Could you help with what phone you're using? Does it only vibrate when it starts up, or does it vibrate with notifications and calls for a certain amount of time before it stops?
    07-11-2016 12:27 PM
    I came here to ask this exact question. I'm using a Note 4 (model # SM-N910W8) with Android 6.0.1 . Since the 6.0 update it will only vibrate (haptic touch and notifications) for a few minutes after a restart. Yesterday I let the battery run out completely and I thought that had fixed it. The vibration worked for a few hours and then stopped. This is what I've tried so far:

restarted
    pulled the battery
    pulled the sim card and the sd card
    reset to factory
    started in safe made ( same thing - worked for a short time and then stopped)

Were you able to figure it out?

B*
    07-26-2016 06:31 AM