Create shortcut of specific part of setting

muiacir

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys
I have samsung galaxy s7 with android 6.0.1
Many times i used the "application manager" in setting.
I want to create a shortcut for that to speedup the accessing.
Is there any application or a way to do this?
There is no widget for this and i do not want to use launcher.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back! Power Toggles can do that--if you add a Settings Shortcut, you can select which part of the system settings you want to open when you tap the toggle.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You can add a toggle widget to the homescreen or to the swipedown notification panel. For the homescreen, go through the steps for adding a widget, and select the Power Toggles widget. Once you place it on the homescreen, you'll see the options to set up the widget. Tap Add Toggle, then Custom, then Settings Shortcut, and then select the system settings menu you want (in your case, App Manager). You can remove any toggles you don't want or don't need in that toggle bar as well.

muiacir

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
You can add a toggle widget to the homescreen or to the swipedown notification panel. For the homescreen, go through the steps for adding a widget, and select the Power Toggles widget. Once you place it on the homescreen, you'll see the options to set up the widget. Tap Add Toggle, then Custom, then Settings Shortcut, and then select the system settings menu you want (in your case, App Manager). You can remove any toggles you don't want or don't need in that toggle bar as well.

There is no settings shortcut in custom tab

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
If you can't find that widget with the stock launcher or with apps like Power toggles you could try using Nova launcher. Once you install it you don't need to set it as default to access it's own widgets. After you install it try this.

- First the easy way (this is available for most phones, but not sure about your model). Long press on your home screen, tap on 'widgets', scroll down until you find 'settings', long press on it and drag it to the screen, check if you have an option called 'apps' of 'app manager' and tap on it. Done. Before installing Nova make sure this option is not available from Touchwiz.

- The long way :) Long press on your home screen, tap on 'widgets', scroll down until you find 'Nova activities', long press on it and drag it to the screen, scroll down until you find 'settings', tap on it and from that list select 'app manager activity'. Done.

Tell us how it goes.

muiacir

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
No there is no "settings shortcut".why? What is the problem? What is your power toggle version?
If you can't find that widget with the stock launcher or with apps like Power toggles you could try using Nova launcher. Once you install it you don't need to set it as default to access it's own widgets. After you install it try this.

- First the easy way (this is available for most phones, but not sure about your model). Long press on your home screen, tap on 'widgets', scroll down until you find 'settings', long press on it and drag it to the screen, check if you have an option called 'apps' of 'app manager' and tap on it. Done. Before installing Nova make sure this option is not available from Touchwiz.

- The long way :) Long press on your home screen, tap on 'widgets', scroll down until you find 'Nova activities', long press on it and drag it to the screen, scroll down until you find 'settings', tap on it and from that list select 'app manager activity'. Done.

Tell us how it goes.

I think lunchers cause more battery drain so i want that option wothout installing a launcher if it is possible