My mobile phone plan is with Rogers and my Galaxy S6 is Roger's variant. For those who aren't familiar with Rogers, they're a load of sh*t.

Anyways, whenever I try to update (currently on Lollipop) it says that the latest update is already installed, because Rogers hasn't yet released Marshmallow for S6 users.

So, my phone isn't unlocked. Is there a way to manually install Android Marshmallow?

Thank you!
    08-02-2016 05:29 PM
    My mobile phone plan is with Rogers and my Galaxy S6 is Roger's variant. For those who aren't familiar with Rogers, they're a load of sh*t.

Anyways, whenever I try to update (currently on Lollipop) it says that the latest update is already installed, because Rogers hasn't yet released Marshmallow for S6 users.

So, my phone isn't unlocked. Is there a way to manually install Android Marshmallow?

Thank you!
    If you root and install a custom rom. Otherwise you will have to wait for Rogers to release it.

Thank you!
    If you root and install a custom rom. Otherwise you will have to wait for Rogers to release it.
    08-02-2016 06:10 PM
    Change your CSC code to bell. You'll need your phones IMEI number as this is part of the code you input to change the CSC (carrier selection code) Do a Google search how to do this. I can't remember how at the moment.

After changing your CSC code to bell go to the update and the marshmallow download will now be available. Download the update and reboot your phone. Change CSC back to rogers and your good to go. I'm on rogers and did this the day the marshmallow update came out. **** rogers and their Bull**** ways.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-08-2016 02:39 PM