Problem With Google Play Store.

Srikanthrao

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
Just After Updating my Samsung Galaxy On7 to Marshmallow 6.0.1 my Google play store was not working or it kept timed out on home wifi net connection but when i turn off wifi and use mobile data it does open...so where is the problem here???? (and after updating other software or app and games r working properly on my home wifi its only google play store is not working).

Before updating to Marshmallow everything was fine and google play store was working on my home net wifi but after updating it just wont work..

Please help if any other is having same issue and solved the problem plzz reply how you solved it.

Last edited:

Srikanthrao

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
Hiiii B.Diddy - i did restart wifi but didt work and i dont think there is a problem in my wifi because other apps, games and web are working fine its only problem with google play.....because before updating marshmallow gplay store was working on my home wifi its after update it wont open.....and no i didt try on other wifi network or area.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes, for unclear reasons, devices can have trouble accessing Google servers on IPv6. Try logging into your router settings (see the router manual for instructions) and disable IPv6.

Srikanthrao

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
kkk nvm i will reset it to factory setting and update it again and see if that work.

And can you tell me which suite to use for samsung mobile to update android version through pc ???? (that marshmallow update i did it using wifi in my mobile instead of updating it through pc....)

Srikanthrao

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
thx, but its a **** software already tried it cant update it from that.....did a factory reset still not working...works in lollipop but in marshmallow it just wont work tried all that internet solution dont know where is the problem....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21