Waiting for wifi

tmartin84

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Multiple apps aren't working correctly, ex: Google photos won't backup or Google music won't download songs, they just say they are "waiting for wifi". I'm connected to wifi and it's working for everything else. Have tried force stopping, clearing cache and data in the individual apps, in Google play services, restarting phone, nothing works.

Seems to be some issue in Android but I can't figure it out. I'm running Android 6.0.1 on an HTC 10. Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App

Adam Brender

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
Multiple apps aren't working correctly, ex: Google photos won't backup or Google music won't download songs, they just say they are "waiting for wifi". I'm connected to wifi and it's working for everything else. Have tried force stopping, clearing cache and data in the individual apps, in Google play services, restarting phone, nothing works.

Seems to be some issue in Android but I can't figure it out. I'm running Android 6.0.1 on an HTC 10. Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App

I'm having the same issue on a Moto X Pure running 6.0. Been a couple days now. Play Music won't stream or download and YouTube won't stream in background or download anything new (already downloaded content unaffected on both). I remember a Google app update from the Play store 2-3 days ago so I'm thinking that's the culprit. My game plan was just to wait for the next update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey