Multiple apps aren't working correctly, ex: Google photos won't backup or Google music won't download songs, they just say they are "waiting for wifi". I'm connected to wifi and it's working for everything else. Have tried force stopping, clearing cache and data in the individual apps, in Google play services, restarting phone, nothing works.

Seems to be some issue in Android but I can't figure it out. I'm running Android 6.0.1 on an HTC 10. Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-10-2016 12:56 PM
    08-10-2016 01:00 PM
    I didn't have luck with any of those

08-10-2016 01:10 PM
    Multiple apps aren't working correctly, ex: Google photos won't backup or Google music won't download songs, they just say they are "waiting for wifi". I'm connected to wifi and it's working for everything else. Have tried force stopping, clearing cache and data in the individual apps, in Google play services, restarting phone, nothing works.

Seems to be some issue in Android but I can't figure it out. I'm running Android 6.0.1 on an HTC 10. Thanks!

I'm having the same issue on a Moto X Pure running 6.0. Been a couple days now. Play Music won't stream or download and YouTube won't stream in background or download anything new (already downloaded content unaffected on both). I remember a Google app update from the Play store 2-3 days ago so I'm thinking that's the culprit. My game plan was just to wait for the next update.
    09-04-2016 05:28 PM