Screenshot notification disappears after sharing

TomG88

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
On Android lollipop when I took a screenshot I could easily share the picture from the created screenshot notification, and after sharing, the notification stayed, so I could share it to additional app or delete the screenshot.

Now, on marshmallow, after the first share action, the notification disappears so I can't share it again or delete it from the notification which is really frustrating.

I couldn't find any question or answer about it online, does anybody else noticed it and knows if there is a way to handle it?

I have a oneplus two with oxygen that is based on marshmallow but I also saw it happens on the nexus 5x with pure marshmallow.

Thanks

TomG88

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
Yes, of course I can get to the SS from the gallery, this is not the point. The point is the shortcut that is created in the notification bar right after the SS was taken. And I want to do more than one action on this notification and not dismiss it after one action. This is the way it worked before marshmallow and this is the way it should work in marshmallow.