06-25-2017 09:48 AM
49 12
tools
    Hello,

I have an android box with android 6.0 and all of a sudden a circle with a mail symbol now comes out on the right side of the screen. How can i remove this icon? Please help.

Please view picture
    https://postimg.org/image/kc8tq9axt/
    10-10-2016 10:04 PM
    Hello,

I have an android box with android 6.0 and all of a sudden a circle with a mail symbol now comes out on the right side of the screen. How can i remove this icon? Please help.

Please view picture
    https://postimg.org/image/kc8tq9axt/
    What happens when You click on it? It appears to be a FLOATING ACTION ICON. Not sure how to remove these from an Android Box
    10-11-2016 12:23 AM
    I try to click on it but it doesn't do anything. Its frustrating watching a movie with that icon.

Any suggestions to remove this icon?

Thanks
    10-11-2016 09:38 AM
    Any help?

Thanks in advance
    10-11-2016 05:52 PM
    Any help?

Thanks in advance
    Do you have a third party mail app installed? Have you simply checked the settings to look for a toggle to turn off the floating action icon for email?
    You are going to have to give more details. Typically with a floating icon on android you can Press and hold it and an X will show up at the bottom of the screen where you can drag it to to get rid of it. But it will come back if you get email, until you go into the email app settings and turn it off.
    Have you attempted any of this?
    All you have basically told us is, you have the icon and it's annoying. What troubleshooting have you done.
    10-11-2016 11:24 PM
    I have checked the settings and there is nothing to turn off related to email. I have also checked if there is a email app installed but there isn't.
    10-12-2016 12:12 PM
    I have checked the settings and there is nothing to turn off related to email. I have also checked if there is a email app installed but there isn't.
    Specs on the Android box? What make? Model? Etc. You are going to need to provide more info if you want someone to be able to give you an answer.
    10-13-2016 12:22 AM
    Its a A95X nexbox.

Thanks for your help
    10-14-2016 06:15 PM
    Its a A95X nexbox.

Thanks for your help

What happens when you PUSH and HOLD the icon?
    10-14-2016 11:20 PM
    Hello,

Nothing happends.
    10-16-2016 12:46 AM
    I click it and it doesn't do anything
    10-16-2016 09:15 AM
    I click it and it doesn't do anything
    Hi i'm having the same issue with the circle in the same spot. I also have the same box. Mine seems to be trigered by kodi addons. It changes its picture and displays numbers at times. The only way to turn it off is by rebooting the box. It comes back as soon as I run any kodi addon. It truly is annoying. I can't click on it either. Hope someone can help with this.
    10-16-2016 09:06 PM
    Hi i'm having the same issue with the circle in the same spot. I also have the same box. Mine seems to be trigered by kodi addons. It changes its picture and displays numbers at times. The only way to turn it off is by rebooting the box. It comes back as soon as I run any kodi addon. It truly is annoying. I can't click on it either. Hope someone can help with this.
    I think this question would be better suited to be asked in the KODI forums since it's their addon causing the issue

Kodi Community Forum

Cheers
    10-18-2016 01:33 AM
    Im not sure if its a kodi issue because the circle stays even if kodi is completly closed
    10-18-2016 03:17 PM
    Any help
    10-21-2016 10:56 AM
    Any help
    If you press and hold it, what happens, not just tapping it, but pressing and holding?
    10-21-2016 10:24 PM
    Nothing happends
    10-21-2016 11:31 PM
    Nothing happends
    I have a feeling this is something to do with ES File Explorer. The circle has been bugging me all week. Saw one pop up on my phone and it was ES File Explorer. So if you have that, try uninstalling and let me know how you get on.
    10-23-2016 02:20 AM
    I have a feeling this is something to do with ES File Explorer. The circle has been bugging me all week. Saw one pop up on my phone and it was ES File Explorer. So if you have that, try uninstalling and let me know how you get on.

It worked for me
    10-23-2016 04:52 PM
    I dont have es file explorer
    10-26-2016 11:47 AM
    I have set three of these up the first two were ok on the third the circle appeared.It looked like it was a problem with Kodi.I did what you suggested and removed ES File explorer and this cured the problem.I am wondering now if it was a setting or a bug has the first two worked and are still working with ES File explorer installed. Thanks for the fix it has saved me a lot of time and effort.
    11-18-2016 05:45 AM
    I have seen this before, im certain. Somewhere it has popped up on my screen on my Samsung galaxy s6
    11-24-2016 10:23 AM
    Had this problem with kodi on fire stick but found that if you go into Es file explorer then go under settings on left,click on logger floating widget and uncheck box it should remove it. Hope this helps!
    Mick Peters, swat253 and jddavis11 like this.
    12-08-2016 12:00 PM
    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. This started tonight on a new Kodi install and w/ FireTV Stick remote I couldn't maneuver to the right side of the screen to click on it, press & hold or anything. And the image in the circle kept changing so no clues there. But it's gone now so... thanks again!
    Mick Peters likes this.
    12-09-2016 03:15 AM
    I had the same icon silently getting on my nerves. I eventually traced it back to Es Explorer. Its a notification symbol of sorts that logs certain files/ addons. It apoarently for use on mobiles where it can simply be pressed to reveal the notification. To remove it from your firestick/ tv screen. Open Es, click on and open the logger folder which is along with all the other folder icons that are on the front page. Give it a little time fir the logs to appear Then go right down to the bottom panel and press clear. I've only been using it for a couple of days trying to find the best build for kodi on my firestick and im not computor literate at all so i cant guide you through it in technical terms too much but once cleared a dialogue box appeared with three options and one open option with the symbol, 2 of the options were hi lighted, i un checked them and the symbal just disapeard. I then re ticked the middle option and i have'nt seen it since
    If anyone can share a link to get the most stable copy of a good uk tv build for the fire stick 2 it would be very much appreciated.

And i've no sooner ended the bloody SA and someone has already enlightened you haha. Although i could not right click using the fire stick remot.
    12-10-2016 02:37 PM
49 12