It seems like a simple thing...for my email app all I want is an icon notification to show up with NO sound, but I still want my text messages to ping... Before updating my LG G3 to Marshmallow it did that. Now I can't seem to figure out how to set a silent notification for one app and not have the whole phone go silent. My email app is touchdown and it does not have any in-app notification settings. ANy tips would be great
    10-11-2016 07:08 PM
    It seems like a simple thing...for my email app all I want is an icon notification to show up with NO sound, but I still want my text messages to ping... Before updating my LG G3 to Marshmallow it did that. Now I can't seem to figure out how to set a silent notification for one app and not have the whole phone go silent. My email app is touchdown and it does not have any in-app notification settings. ANy tips would be great
    You could always find a SILENT WAV or MP3, and assign it to your email so that it is still playing a notification but since it's silent it doesn't make a sound.
    10-11-2016 10:34 PM
    You could always find a SILENT WAV or MP3, and assign it to your email so that it is still playing a notification but since it's silent it doesn't make a sound.
    10-11-2016 10:36 PM