Hey guys,

Hopefully you guys can help me out, I own a Samsung Galaxy S5 and don't get me wrong it has been one of the best phone i have ever owned in my life, it is very fast with loads of memory and the camera is awesome, loads of settings for you to personalize the smartphone its a win-win. But... about a month ago we all got the new update to Marshmallow 6.0 so as most people did i updated to the new software system version and in the beginning all was good nice design running fine no problems. Then about a week ago it started going all crazy playing up, before i start i'm not to tech literate so please bare with me and my lack of terminology. First of all my phone keeps asking me for all these permissions and then won't let me do it like it is stuck in a loop, also i keep having pop ups on my phones home screen when no apps are running like the free pop up apps when you download free games, Its starting to drive me crazy now. If anyone has the answers and would share the info i would be greatly appreciative. I just wan't my smartphone to work again!! had really high expectations for Samsung and android!!

Samsung galaxy S5 updated having problems!!-galaxy-s5.jpg

Thanks guys
    10-13-2016 10:35 PM
    There must be someone out there having the same problem?? it won't even let me look at my own photo's anymore, might have to just get a new phone
    10-16-2016 10:10 PM
    And i have just found this
    Quote "To protect the system's integrity and the user's privacy, Android runs each app in a limited access sandbox. If the app wants to use resources or information outside of its sandbox, the app has to explicitly request permission. Depending on the type of permission the app requests, the system may grant the permission automatically, or the system may ask the user to grant the permission." Quote.

Yea and this really doesn't help
    10-16-2016 10:13 PM
    Turns out i brought a Korean copy of the Samsung G S5 from Free online classified ads UK | Post your ad in 2 clicks so this doesn't help i have had to get the insides completely wiped but it wasn't the sites fault its my laziness and lack of reading
    10-18-2016 10:16 PM