Maybe just a little paranoid here but my samsung galaxy s6 edge has been acting weird lately and I think someone may be trying to hack or trick me into downloading some type of spy malware.

Last night suddenly the update below appeared however I will not download or install it until someone can show me a credible source or from a rep of samsung or Android themselves where this update is confirmed as legitimate. Thank you!!!!!!!!

12-18-2016 12:57 PM
    Anyone at all??????
    12-18-2016 02:14 PM
    If you are not sure, pick "later". Then go to the update functions in your phone's settings and manually do the update from there.
    12-18-2016 04:47 PM
    If you are not sure, pick "later". Then go to the update functions in your phone's settings and manually do the update from there.
    Um well that's what I did do already... that's the reason i created this thread to see if any other users have seen or got this update on there phones and can confirm or post a link to an official Samsung or Android website making reference to this as being the most recent firmware version for my device...

It just looked fishy right from the beginning as I've never seen an android firmware update before with only the options of install now, or overnight between the hours of 2-5 am or just a "later"

Also I've never seen a firmware update be so vague with the details about what's new with this update either.... come on people someone here has to know something!!!!!!???
    12-18-2016 08:26 PM