On my Cubot note S there is a cool feature whereby when I long press the power button it brings up a handy menu of silent, vibrate, screenshot reboot etc.

Now what I'd like to know is... Is this a feature of my particular device or is it a generic feature of Android 6.0. In other words if I buy another android 6.0 will that still be there as standard?
    02-28-2017 10:48 AM
    It's usually pretty standard. Some manufacturers might change it a bit, but overall it should remain the same. At least you'll get power off and reboot options, but some might include sound profiles, airplane mode, etc. So it might not be exactly the same as what you're seeing right now.
    02-28-2017 11:38 AM
    On my Cubot note S there is a cool feature whereby when I long press the power button it brings up a handy menu of silent, vibrate, screenshot reboot etc.

Now what I'd like to know is... Is this a feature of my particular device or is it a generic feature of Android 6.0. In other words if I buy another android 6.0 will that still be there as standard?
    I don't think that is a standard feature. Neither my Droid Maxx 2 or my Nexus 5X exhibit this behavior. All I get when I long press the power button is the power off or restart options.
    02-28-2017 03:25 PM
    I don't think that is a standard feature. Neither my Droid Maxx 2 or my Nexus 5X exhibit this behavior. All I get when I long press the power button is the power off or restart options.
    Like I said, the behavior of getting the menu on Power long press is standard. The specific options you get besides power ones are manufacturer-specific.
    ManiacJoe likes this.
    02-28-2017 03:30 PM