Android 6.0, there is a grey MENU box that appears at the top of any screen and it is outlined in green and when the green outline around MENU flashes green empty boxes appear on the screen around app icons, or the home button, or around the word selection when you're typing, just in different areas at different times on different screens. I am assuming this has something to do with an app or an Android setting as this is a new phone, and also my first experience with 6.0. You suggested to someone questioning about it before (3-15-16 ?) to check in settings > developer options and I assume this is the fix to the problem, because no notes since then, but I cannot even find developer options in settings. Please help this apparently amateur Android 6.0 user. Thank you.
    04-04-2017 08:00 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! We're not sure what other thread you're referring to -- it'd be helpful to link it here (or respond in that original thread).

Developer Options aren't initially activated. In order to make them visible, you have to go to Settings>About Phone, and tap Build Number seven times. But if your Developer Options aren't activated, then the developer option in question can't be turned on.

Can you show us a screenshot of these menu boxes? http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...d-central.html
    04-05-2017 01:44 PM