Contacts

Wolfjt

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
What the hell is up with Android and losing contacts? Both mine and my wife's phones are losing contacts. It's insane. She's on Nougat I'm on M. Not too mention Contact pictures disappear as well. It's soo buggy.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Not sure why you're having that issue but I've never lost a contact in years and whenever I make a change to one on computer, phone, tablet and even work iPhone, the change is reflected within a couple minutes across all devices. I switch phones at least twice a year now (thank you, Jump On Demand!) and every time my contacts make the switch seamlessly.

Are you using any special characters on your Contact Names or have any Contact manager apps that might be re-writing contact information or pictures (like syncing with Facebook or anything like that?).

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
What the hell is up with Android and losing contacts? Both mine and my wife's phones are losing contacts. It's insane. She's on Nougat I'm on M. Not too mention Contact pictures disappear as well. It's soo buggy.
Are you syncing with Google?

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Of all the apps that have full access to the contacts list, how many of these apps do you have in common with your wife?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC