How to install android?

SuitUpGamer

Apr 20, 2017
Visit site
Hey there. I kinda screw up here.. I wanted to install magisk on my (rooted) phone. I own a Huawei P9. In an online tutorial it said that i had to uninstall SuperSU so i did. After uninstalling i could not start up my phone. All i could do was entering the recovery mode (in this case twrp launcher). And from there i accedently unistalled my OS... I have no backup of the phoe or anyhing... Is it possible to fix this by my self or do i have to pay some professionals do their work?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
so far so good. But now i am stuck here https://developers.google.com/android/images and i have absolutley no idea wich one to pick for my Huawei p9

Ok. Sorry for the delay. The links he uses aren't the ones you need; they are for Nexus/Pixel phones. I use that video to show how to set up fastboot. The files you would need would be on most likely Huawei's website.

SuitUpGamer

Apr 20, 2017
Visit site
ah. Thank you. New problem. When he types in fastboot devices in the cmd, it finds hist phone, types in fastboot and then it says the directory again. However when i type in fastboot devices it skips the middle part where it finds my phone...

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Ok...so for me, I did the same thing, and got the same result. What essentially happened was that was fastboot essentially telling you a syntax error. As opposed to Windows just saying it, fastboot sort of points you in the right direction, emphasis on sort of.

So, when you flash a file let's say the radio for example....you need to have all the files extracted. You also need to be in the same place the files are in. Let's say you have them on your desktop, you need to type cd Desktop (typed exactly like I just did. Typos will result in errors).

For sake of argument, we will say the radio filename is 'radio awesomesauce 1.2.4'. For the flashing part you need to type 'fastboot flash radio radio awesomesauce 1.2.4'. No quote marks, and the radio double type is not an error. The second radio is usually part of the file name and you need to type the whole thing correctly to flash it.

SuitUpGamer

Apr 20, 2017
Visit site
So what am i suposed to do exactly? I do not have a flash file. It did not come with the firmware download... All there is are 2 pdf files and one app file.
Is that why it cant find my phone in the cmd?

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Later on tonight I will peek around and see what I can find for files. What is the model number of the phone?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670