hello everybody

just bought a new phone- Lenovo phab 2 plus PB2-670M with android 6.0

i have those quicksettings- that you get when you swipe to times down on the main screen where are the "WLAN" "cast" tiles and so on. the problem is that i cannot edit the number of the tiles i need to be there, i mean i don't need all of them!

as i found in the web, some guides tell just hold the cog untill it begins to spin, and then you'll have option added in menu in "system" or that a wrench appear next to it and then you can remove the tiles you don't need. in both cases nothing works. the cog spins but nothing happens. in the other case no wrench appears.

i can tap icon of pencil and 7 dots and its opens a window but i can remove only two tiles!

my inner OCD goes crazy because i need maximum 3-4 tiles in there

is there anything that can be done or its only routing and so on?...

some info about the phone

kernel version 3.18.19
    build number PB2-670Ms000044_161029_ROW
    software version PB2-670M_160719
    hardware version LenovoPad PB2-670M

ill be gratefil for each help that you can provide
    thanks in advance
    David
    05-25-2017 04:10 PM
    Unfortunately the guides you're reading probably apply to stock Android or devices where the UI Tuner is active. Some manufacturers, and I'm assuming this is the case, disable that. Furthermore, they might not allow customization of the notification shade or the quicksetting buttons.
    eldorado82 likes this.
    05-25-2017 04:22 PM
    so you say its a lost case? nothing can be done?
    or rooting the phone and getting some app from the Play market like "SystemUI tuner" it might help?
    05-25-2017 04:30 PM
    so you say its a lost case? nothing can be done?
    or rooting the phone and getting some app from the Play market like "SystemUI tuner" it might help?
    Welcome to the forums. I agree with SpookDroid, as far as I know Lenovo enabled the System UI tuner only on Moto devices. Sorry. It seems Lenovo included a similar feature in settings - notification centre, but I don't know if the options you are looking for can be found there.
    05-25-2017 04:45 PM
    Welcome to the forums. I agree with SpookDroid, as far as I know Lenovo enabled the System UI tuner only on Moto devices. Sorry. It seems Lenovo included a similar feature in settings - notification centre, but I don't know if the options you are looking for can be found there.
    hmmm

so its nothing to do, yes?..
    05-25-2017 04:47 PM
    hmmm

so its nothing to do, yes?..
    Not sure. I can search about this a bit later, but root and some module seem the way to go. I guess it's a radical path for such a small thing, though. I'll let you know if I find something else.
    SpookDroid likes this.
    05-25-2017 04:53 PM
    What about safe mode? Have you tried it?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/P2-P2a4...t/td-p/3628857
    05-25-2017 05:26 PM