Whenever im using my note 4 Marshmallow 6.0.1 it keeps taking me back to lock screen and Restarts its self again and again its too much Slow from the time i updated To its newer version . This often happen when im using Youtube and mostly my messaging stoped working . What is happening is it a bug or Something in this newer version if it is i hate this thing now its really annoying me .while Using Or Not Using it This Phonr Becomes So Muvh Overheated
    . Please help me im sick of it. I've Disabled as many apps That are Not In Used for me but Problem still Occure
    06-03-2017 10:38 AM
    As badly as your phone is working, I would suggest you do a factory reset. I don't normally suggest that, but obviously you have lots of things going wrong. You will lose all your data and files on the phone. See this link for instructions:

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-28866

Good luck and hope that clears it up for you. If not, then you most likely have a hardware problem.
    06-03-2017 11:26 AM
    Same suggestion here.....
    As badly as your phone is working, I would suggest you do a factory reset. I don't normally suggest that, but obviously you have lots of things going wrong. You will lose all your data and files on the phone. See this link for instructions:

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-28866

Good luck and hope that clears it up for you. If not, then you most likely have a hardware problem.
    Yesterday 01:00 AM