hello,
    I recently started getting new battery reminders. They come up too early (when there is 30% still left) and they have suggestions on how to reduce power use and they basically lock the phone unless I hit "dismiss" or "OK do all". This is a real pain when I'm out running and I only have one hand, or driving, or whatever. And, I don't think I need these reminders that often.
    I don't know where these are coming from. They are different than the regular reminders that are just regular notifications.
    I need to tweak the setting on these or turn them off completely. I have included a screenshot of them. If anyone knows where I can go to adjust them or turn them off please let me know.

How to stop annoying low battery reminders?-screenshot_2017-06-23-10-32-34-2-.jpg

thank you!
    06-23-2017 06:09 PM
    We've been seeing a number of posts like this lately. They all seem to be on Samsung phones -- is that what you have? Does it happen in Safe Mode as well?
    06-23-2017 07:15 PM
    We've been seeing a number of posts like this lately. They all seem to be on Samsung phones -- is that what you have? Does it happen in Safe Mode as well?

It is a samsung S5.

I have been googling it and apparantly some people are saying it has something to do with the Peel Remote app... one of those "features." and if you disable (can't uninstall because it is built in to the OS) the problem goes away. I disabled my Peel app but I have not let it go long enough to see if that solves the problem.
    06-23-2017 07:41 PM
    Ok, keep us updated! It'd be helpful to know, so I can relay that info to others who have asked the same question.
    06-23-2017 10:05 PM