all settings checked and are correct
    have tried clearing cache, reinstalled Facebook and even done a factory reset to no avail.
    Facebook have failed to respond to all my emails and messages regarding this problem.
    All other notifications working OK.
    07-21-2017 09:28 AM
    Welcome to Android Central. If FB is the only notification not working I would check with their tech support, maybe they're having a problem on their end. You could also try clearing the cache and data for the FB app, but I would contact them first to be sure it isn't on your end.
    07-21-2017 10:11 AM
    have received one facebook notification today. I am in about 20 groups, but have to open the app to see all the other notifications which are all set for push notifications.
    This problem started about 2 weeks ago. I thought a factory reset would have cleared this problem.
    07-21-2017 10:59 AM
    Do you have any battery saver options turned on? As I asked before, is FB the only app you're having problems with?
    07-21-2017 11:11 AM
    Got no battery saver apps, only optimisation which is turned off for Facebook.
    All other notifications are working fine, just Facebook causing problems.
    Did receive one group notification earlier on today, and all other group push notifications are set exactly the same as that one.
    Cant understand why notifications stopped as no settings have been changed.
    Facebook have been no help whatsoever. Have contacted them several times but no contact from them at all.
    07-21-2017 12:25 PM
    Go-to Settings->notification and control center->notice management then scroll down to Facebook and make sure that it isn't set on block all for Facebook and set it as important notification.
    07-22-2017 08:29 AM
    settings for Facebook correct. Definitely not blocked but don't have setting for important notification. strange thing is that I get one notification about once a day, so why not get them all?
    07-22-2017 10:34 AM
    I mean the device system settings and not facebook app settings
    07-23-2017 02:55 PM
    Yes that's what my reply was slimchap
    07-24-2017 04:54 AM
    I usually knock marshmallow for all it's bugs, but the one thing that's worse is Facebook... they truly suck. I know many folks who have non-stop issues with Facebook, and Facebook won't do a damn thing to help you :-(

Dump the app and go through your browser..... it'll be a lot less stressful on you and your phone in the end.
    08-06-2017 08:40 AM
    Thanks J Dubbs. You are correct in saying that Facebook are no help whatsoever, I have been sending a message every day for the last couple of weeks with no response at all.
    I downloaded the app "notifications for Facebook" a couple of weeks ago and now I get notifications again. This is a brilliant app as you don't even need to have Facebook installed. Although it's nowhere near as comprehensive as Facebook at least I can send and receive posts with it and it uses just over 1MB of internal storage. I certainly recommend it.
    J Dubbs likes this.
    08-06-2017 09:00 AM
    That sounds like a great compromise Kilroy, I'll let my family and friends know about that app ;-)
    I'm glad you got the problem sorted :-)
    08-07-2017 06:35 AM
    FACEBOOK NOTIFICATIONS FIX>> log into facebook DESKTOP >> click on the GLOBE NOTIFICATION ICON >> click on MARK ALL READ >> then your notifications will work again you might have to do this from time to time depending how you clear your notifications,,>> NO NEED TO REINSTALL APP as others suggest,,,,,
    10-08-2017 09:35 PM
    thanks robertpatin done exactly as you suggested and clicked on mark all read but notifications under the globe still remain. tried many times but to no avail. sent problem to Facebook again with this but dont expect any response as usual.
    10-09-2017 11:17 AM
    This just started for me approx two weeks ago. No FB notifications on any device, including when Iogged into my wife's iPhone 8. Triple-checked all settings, no changes anywhere. deleted all apps access, cleared cache etc. Logged out on my FB account on my phone, logged into my wires account and, boom, notifications. This is an account, not a device, issue. Have logged two reports to FB and still waiting on a fix. Downloaded Simple to get notifications. Srsly, this is such a weird issue. Anyone find a resolve? Can FB accounts be re-set?
    12-04-2017 08:14 PM
    This just started for me approx two weeks ago. No FB notifications on any device, including when Iogged into my wife's iPhone 8. Triple-checked all settings, no changes anywhere. deleted all apps access, cleared cache etc. Logged out on my FB account on my phone, logged into my wires account and, boom, notifications. This is an account, not a device, issue. Have logged two reports to FB and still waiting on a fix. Downloaded Simple to get notifications. Srsly, this is such a weird issue. Anyone find a resolve? Can FB accounts be re-set?
    This is actually frustrating already. I have tried other account on my phone and push notifications are working fine. I agree that this is account related. But until now, FB has no response to my reports.

Do you guys have solutions already?
    12-09-2017 05:43 AM
    This is actually frustrating already. I have tried other account on my phone and push notifications are working fine. I agree that this is account related. But until now, FB has no response to my reports.

Do you guys have solutions already?
    I have that problem too. Please let us know when you guys find the solution. Thank you !
    12-30-2017 05:52 AM