Hi,
    After installing an app, I got a notification saying: "Not enough space on phone. Touch to delete junk files." However, after clicking on the message, a screen comes up stating: "Remaining internal storage: 79% (2.86Gb/3.59Gb)."
    Moreover, I can't download new apps from google play because I get a "not enough free space" error.

I'm running Android 6 on a Huawei Honor 4 with a SD card adopted as internal storage. The SD card has several Gbs of storage available whereas the built-in storage has 0.65 of 3.67 Gb available. I wonder whether the fact that the built-in storage is relatively full is what is causing the problem.

At any rate, my understanding is that the system should not distinguish between internal storage and SD card and I should not have any issue of lack of space. Is that right? Is there a way to fix this?
    08-27-2017 03:17 AM
    Hi,
    After installing an app, I got a notification saying: "Not enough space on phone. Touch to delete junk files." However, after clicking on the message, a screen comes up stating: "Remaining internal storage: 79% (2.86Gb/3.59Gb)."
    Moreover, I can't download new apps from google play because I get a "not enough free space" error.

I'm running Android 6 on a Huawei Honor 4 with a SD card adopted as internal storage. The SD card has several Gbs of storage available whereas the built-in storage has 0.65 of 3.67 Gb available. I wonder whether the fact that the built-in storage is relatively full is what is causing the problem.

At any rate, my understanding is that the system should not distinguish between internal storage and SD card and I should not have any issue of lack of space. Is that right? Is there a way to fix this?
    Don't mark my words, but from what I understand you can't necessary install direct to the SD card from the play store, and have to move it over after the fact, IF it permit is.
    08-27-2017 05:01 AM
    That's really helpful, thanks!
    08-28-2017 07:12 PM