My samsung J5 2016 wifi keeps turning itself off?

TheAxys

Sep 25, 2017
Visit site
Hello everyone.So yesterday I got a serious problem with my phone.I left my phone alone for a bit and when I came back I noticed that my Wifi was off.I tried to turn it on but everytime I would press the grey ON button,it would just turn itself off.After searching on the web I couldn find a solution that would work.So frustrated I decided that the best was to just Factory Reset my phone.I thought this would solve the problem.I was wrong.I started the normal welcome wizard when you get a new phone and I couldn verify my account since my Wifi wasnt working.I tried using mobile data but it will just give me a "no connection" error.At this moment my phone is unusable since I cant get past that screen.Is there anyway to fix it? Switching it for a new one isnt really an option for me.Any help is appreciated!

jasonandrews25788

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
try re-calibrating the battery:
1. Discharge your phone fully until it turns itself off.

2. Turn it on and let it turn off again.

3. Plug your phone into a charger and, without turning it on, let it charge until the on-screen or LED indicator says 100 percent.

4. Unplug your charger.

5. Turn your phone on. It's likely that the battery indicator won't say 100 percent, so plug the charger back in (leave your phone on) and continue charging until it says 100 percent on the screen as well.

6. Unplug your phone and restart it. If it doesn't say 100 percent, plug the charger back in until it says 100 percent on screen.

7. You want to repeat this cycle until it says 100 percent (or as close as you think it's going to get) when you start it up without it being plugged in.

8. Now, install the Battery Calibration app, and before you launch it, make sure your battery is at 100 percent again, then restart.

TheAxys

Sep 25, 2017
Visit site
Well,I ended up going to a phone repair store near me and they fixed it.Thanks for the help anyway.
Im not sure if your method would have worked since my phone was taking forever to drain the battery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12