tried adware scans and they don't fix the problem and multiple scanners say phone is clean. tried factory reset and it still happens, even before loading any apps, connecting to wireless or signing into google account after factory reset. still happens after making a new google account. bought phone from my carrier assurance wireless, does not happen on old phone that is a different model that i got from same phone carrier. assurance wireless says there is no problem with my phone, What The Heck? as you can see there IS a problem, the user interface is totally disabled by adware which i believe is coming from some hidden app that is preloaded by assurance wireless.

update: pops up frequently randomly and sometimes multiple popups

please watch video below:

01-22-2018 10:18 AM
    1. No video.

2. Some sites just do have adware, and you can pick it up by visiting a site that redirects you to the site with adware (which then gets installed as a system app, so a factory reset doesn't get rid of it).

3. A reflash of the ROM would get rid of it, but going back to the same site will get it back again, so you have to know where not to go.

(It's not Assurance, it's where you go.)

You don't have to use the phone they give you, you're probably on Virgin Mobile, which is a subsidiary of Sprint, so any phone that will work on Sprint should work with Assurance. You just have to call Assurance and give them the information on the new phone. (But going to the same site will give you the same problem with any phone.)
    01-22-2018 03:01 PM
    thank you i am trying to get phone replaced, i don't use the web browser at all so its not a site i am visiting
    01-23-2018 11:36 AM
    See here for another thread about the same issue: https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...ml#post6160619
    02-12-2018 01:17 AM
    tried adware scans and they don't fix the problem and multiple scanners say phone is clean. tried factory reset and it still happens, even before loading any apps, connecting to wireless
    I have the same issue. Assurance is a bunch of motherless ***** who are scamming america out of tax dollars.

Please let me know if you find any help
    02-12-2018 01:58 AM