This phone doesnt have service, so not connected to the internet. I just want to get my photos off of it. The wifi icon is lit up ... but i cant really connect it to my other phones hotspot because i would have to be able to get into it and since i forgot my lock code i cant. I obviously dont want to do a factory reset because I want my pictures. (Phone samsung galaxy 6s edge) is there anyway i cant get the wifi to work on it so at least i can use some other method of verification like my google accout to bypass the lock screen. Ty!
    01-18-2019 05:27 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I'm afraid you may be stuck. More modern phones don't prompt you for your Google account/password if you fail the unlock multiple times. You could try Samsung's Find My Mobile to remotely unlock it, but that probably requires a data connection: https://findmymobile.samsung.com/

On the off chance you had Google Photos auto-backup turned on, go to photos.google.com on your computer browser to see if the photos are there.
    01-18-2019 07:40 PM