Silent ringtone outside silent mode

Noopek

Mar 8, 2019
Visit site
Hello! I use a Picasso 4G phone, and pretty much all the time my ringtone goes completely silent. Even though I'm in the regular sound setting and all the other sounds like notifications work perfectly fine, the ringtone alone remains silent even though its cranked up to maximum. I tried different ringtones, and it's all the same. The only thing that helps is rebooting the phone, but after some time it happens again.
The Do not disturb settings are all off.

What do I do?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The Picasso looks like one of those "looks like an Android phone, but ..." Chinese phones that a) the the company doesn't support once it leaves the building and b) there's no available information about. (Bluboo is located in Hong Kong [at least their website is], but it's a division of Shenzhen Huihua Exploit Technology Co. Ltd - and when you see Shenzhen, think "Oh, no, I do not want this product!")

Sorry, but I doubt that anyone is going to be able to help you with any problems with that phone.

Noopek

Mar 8, 2019
Visit site
So It's got more to do with the phone itself than the software, eh? Oh well, I guess that's the price I have to pay for buying a cheapo phone. :)
Anyway, thank you for your time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2