So I have had a Blu Life One X2 and want to get some save data for a game off of it but these few titles require root access to get their data at all. I don't want to unlock the bootloader because that will wipe the data and this will all be for nothing and I have been reading that there might be a way to get SU access to root files without installing a custom ROM (maybe but idk hinestly because im still learning about all this root stuff). My phone is running 6.0.1 android and i moved the data I could and my main goal is simply to gain root access to backup saves using titanium and move them someplace else. I ppan on moving them to my new phone but I will figure out how to root that another time.
    10-13-2019 12:18 PM
    Hi , welcome!
    Best place to look is xda forums, just so you know it's not a popular phone so might not find lot of info. Make sure you know how to install the stock firmware incase something goes wrong and wont be surprised.
    10-13-2019 12:22 PM
    There is - but the bootloader has to be unlocked to do it. (If you decide to go that route eventually, I'd recommend Magisk rather than SuperSU. It has a lot more.)
    10-13-2019 04:14 PM
    so if I used magisk will it wipe my data since its my first time trying to root my phone? I want to backup these apps with data stored in the root without having to wipe and want to be sure the data won't go away with this method.
    10-13-2019 07:14 PM
    Backing up an Android Device

Then unlock the bootloader, download TWRP, install the driver, install ADB and Fastboot Tool, unlock the bootloader in Developer options, connect the phone to the PC, open a command prompt, run

adb devices

to make sure that the PC sees the phone, run

adb reboot bootloader

then run

fastboot devices

to make sure that the PC still sees the phone. Then flash Twrp (fastboot flash recovery twrp_3.1.0.0.updated.img), then Install the latest Magisk and reboot the system. Once you're back in Android, install the latest Magisk Manager (from the same page). Then restore all the things you backed up.

(This is all from memory and googling - if I left out a step, ask, and put @Rukbat in the post so that I'll get an email.)
    10-20-2019 04:55 PM