Why do all of the games on my Samsung s6 randomly pause?

RetiredMonkey

Jan 31, 2020
Visit site
Whenever I go and download games on my Samsung s6, I've noticed that it will randomly pause. There aren't any certain time amounts between each pause though. I can easily unpause it, but it begins to be quite annoying when it happens over and over. I've tried different things from clearing the cache to moving to no battery saver mode. Nothing quite seems to work. I've had other problems with my phone as well, which I don't know if they are linked to it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you saying that they pause during the download/installation, or during gameplay? Where are you installing these games from? The Play Store, or somewhere else?

Last edited:

RetiredMonkey

Jan 31, 2020
Visit site
My last question wouldn't let me view it. Anyways, to recap, whenever I download a game from Google Play Store (Only thing that I use on the Samsung s6, with Verizon) it will randomly pause mid-game. During the download, it is perfectly fine. Booting up is fine, but when actually playing, it will randomly pause. I can unpause it, it just become irritating. I have some other problems with my phone as well, but don't know if it is related to this.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, is gameplay freezing (i.e, the whole app), or is there an actual Pause feature in the game that's activating?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol