I've recently began disconnecting and disabling all Google-related apps and services from my Android phone (Galaxy J3 Prime). In spite of Google Play services being disabled, every other app is spamming notifications telling me to "Enable Google Play services" because they "won't work unless [I] enable Google Play services."

That's is a flat-out lie. While my apps are at risk of becoming outdated without regular maintenance (and some of them do lose minor functionality), they can still operate without the need of Google Play. So, these notifications are nothing more than an unnecessary annoyance. I would flat out disable notifications if it weren't for the fact that I actually need them for certain apps (Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware).

Is there anyway to get rid of these notifications?
    05-25-2020 08:12 PM
    I've recently began disconnecting and disabling all Google-related apps and services from my Android phone (Galaxy J3 Prime). In spite of Google Play services being disabled, every other app is spamming notifications telling me to "Enable Google Play services" because they "won't work unless [I] enable Google Play services."

That's is a flat-out lie. While my apps are at risk of becoming outdated without regular maintenance (and some of them do lose minor functionality), they can still operate without the need of Google Play. So, these notifications are nothing more than an unnecessary annoyance. I would flat out disable notifications if it weren't for the fact that I actually need them for certain apps (Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware).

Is there anyway to get rid of these notifications?
    A conspiracy, no doubt.
    05-25-2020 08:34 PM
    Is this your first Samsung phone ? They always offered Samsung apps and google apps.

I dont recommend disabling Google stuff , maps won't work and other apps that uses Google services.

But if your set on that, package disabler pro will do as you ask for few bucks
    05-25-2020 08:41 PM
    Google Play Services is utilized by many apps -- it's more than just the Play Store. Because of that integration, disabling Google Play Services will interfere with the normal function of many apps.
    05-26-2020 01:43 AM
    This issue of users disabling Google play services and not realizing the Android os history or need of it/them seems to be common.
    A sticky with one of the threads on this should be considered as a sticky.
    05-26-2020 06:47 AM