03-08-2016 04:20 PM
    Bugs I've found so far on my Nexus 6p:

Watching a video and connecting to a Bluetooth speaker renders video un-watchable. I don't mean a little stutter, I mean the video drops to like 1 or 2 frames per second. Disconnect Bluetooth and the video rights itself.

Clicking on a group message thread force closes messenger. It was right after I was sent a YouTube link from a friend in a group. After getting several more messages, I could view the message, but if I scrolled up and the link for YouTube came into view, Messenger closed. I was able to fix this by switching to Hangouts for SMS and then switching back to Messenger. Once I did that, I could see the message again even with the link.

Doze is a pain. At least, I assume it's Doze. I use my phone as an alarm for work. After dozing for 6 hours or so, the alarm went of, but the screen didn't light up for me to be able to dismiss it. Pressing the power button did nothing. I had to unplug the USB C cable and then the phone would respond to the power button press. Woke me up, but also my fiancee. We'll see if this repeats on Monday.

KiK works but gives me constant error messages. Probably not an issue with N, but with the developer.

Changing Display Size is flaky. I changed to a smaller display size and then decided to go back to normal. Sometimes it took the change and sometimes not. Either way, my screen icons went small and never went back. I had to make the entire display small and then normal and then power cycle the phone to fix it.

End result... not for me as this is my daily driver. I knew it would be a pain in the *** to go back off the beta, but I think this is what I'm going to do over the weekend. I'll try again in a few months or wait until they add a killer feature that I must try. That being said, the method of moving to the beta program with the OTA was flawless and almost instantaneous.
    03-11-2016 10:02 AM