Google I/O Android N Beta Release Update is Rolling Out

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
2016-05-18.jpg

Yep, got the OTA notification on two devices and searched on a third and it's available widespread.

adev25

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
It does seem to be faster and quicker. Glad to see the Fitbit App is again working. Still Skype for Business is failing but it is beta.

jam4775

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I installed this version on the 6P and everything seems to be working great. All of the apps that I use regularly and have tested are also working great. I'm pleasantly surprised with how well it's working so far... I honestly thought I'd be switching back to M after I tried everything out, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to continue to use this as my daily driver, definitely seems stable enough.

I really like the changes to the notification window... quicker access to toggles and the ability to reply directly from the notification window.
Also, the changes to the task switcher are great... Clear All, multi-window, and double tap to quickly switch back to last app.

jojoe42

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Yeah it's great on my 6P - a few minor issues have cropped up like my banking app not keeping me logged in and not being able to switch the direct of type-c charging between my battery pack and the phone (I can charge over type a anyways) but otherwise I'm also surprised how good it's been so far given this is technically the first "beta" build. Let's hope it stays stable for now...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20