I just upgraded from Marshmallow to the new N Beta on my 6p. I noticed the phone was staying awake 100% of the time.The issue is Bluetooth. When I disable it, the issue goes away immediately. I also noticed that if I restart in safe mode I don't have the issue. While the Bluetooth is set up to connect with a few devices, this issue persists even when I'm not connected to anything.

Can anyone help? Are others seeing same behavior?
    05-21-2016 07:16 PM
    Welcome to Android Central.

I've moved your thread to the Android N forum so that other members who are running Android N will be better able to assist you.
    05-21-2016 08:17 PM
    I just upgraded from Marshmallow to the new N Beta on my 6p. I noticed the phone was staying awake 100% of the time.The issue is Bluetooth. When I disable it, the issue goes away immediately. I also noticed that if I restart in safe mode I don't have the issue. While the Bluetooth is set up to connect with a few devices, this issue persists even when I'm not connected to anything.

I've seen some threads before on a Bluetooth wakelock on Marshmallow and the Nexus 6P. Might be a bad combo of hardware, accentuated by the beta build? I will say that when I didn't have my AW watch paired and Bluetooth on when I was using Marshmallow, my battery seemed to dwindle less quickly.

Other than that, I haven't noticed a significant decrease compared to Marshmallow and/or any greater wakelocks caused by Android N
    05-22-2016 06:40 AM

I'm not having my BT keep my phone awake.
    I leave mine on to sync with a wearable 99% of the time.
    I assume maybe you saw this in your battery graph ?

If I was having an issue the first thing I would try is wiping cache in recovery.
    Im not sure if you have tried that yet ?
    05-22-2016 06:41 AM
    Yes, I tried wiping cache. When I'm in safe mode, the phone is not kept awake, which points to an app issue. It only happens when Bluetooth is switched on. How would I go about finding which apps could potentially cause this issue? Is there an easy way to diagnose this? I'm concerned that if I do a full reset, I'll end up in the same place since it seems app related.
    05-22-2016 01:31 PM
    Yes, I tried wiping cache. When I'm in safe mode, the phone is not kept awake, which points to an app issue. It only happens when Bluetooth is switched on. How would I go about finding which apps could potentially cause this issue? Is there an easy way to diagnose this? I'm concerned that if I do a full reset, I'll end up in the same place since it seems app related.
    I use GSam Battery Monitor and check the App Usage setting to see
    05-28-2016 07:45 AM