I updated to 7.0 from 6.0.1 and I had many issues with connectivity. Wifi would disconnect or not even connect. LTE was fine. My issue was I was already having problems with Wifi on 6.0.1 on my Nexus 6P. When I got the phone last month I just installed the updates and set up a older backup from my Nexus 6. Now starting over and restoring nothing which some app data can be backup up using Google services it runs much better. Wifi stays connected and battery life is better.

Also connecting the Nexus 6P to the computer to restore my photos and music after the reset I have less crud folders and files on there that I had before.
    08-23-2016 10:38 PM
    I updated to 7.0 from 6.0.1 and I had many issues with connectivity. Wifi would disconnect or not even connect. LTE was fine. My issue was I was already having problems with Wifi on 6.0.1 on my Nexus 6P. When I got the phone last month I just installed the updates and set up a older backup from my Nexus 6. Now starting over and restoring nothing which some app data can be backup up using Google services it runs much better. Wifi stays connected and battery life is better.

Also connecting the Nexus 6P to the computer to restore my photos and music after the reset I have less crud folders and files on there that I had before.
    Good to know I am not a Nexus user, I have an S6 but when I get 7 I plan to factory reset, as I upgraded to 6.0.1 and didn't factory reset, so at this point needs a good unclogging
    08-23-2016 11:06 PM
    I didn't have an issue at all.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-24-2016 01:01 AM
    I have an S6 but when I get 7
    Given that the S5 is only getting Marshmallow now, I'd suggest not to hold your breath..
    08-24-2016 01:16 AM
    Given that the S5 is only getting Marshmallow now, I'd suggest not to hold your breath..
    Given that I have an S6 and not an S5 I don't think I have an issue, the S6 is getting it, and I am sure it won't be TOO far off, I am guessing December at the latest from my provider
    08-24-2016 02:40 AM
    Given that I have an S6 and not an S5 I don't think I have an issue, the S6 is getting it, and I am sure it won't be TOO far off, I am guessing December at the latest from my provider
    That I understood, I was just pointing out how the flagship before yours took its sweet time to get Marshmallow. But I think my comparison is flawed because S5 launched with Kit Kat.
    08-24-2016 03:35 AM
    That I understood, I was just pointing out how the flagship before yours took its sweet time to get Marshmallow. But I think my comparison is flawed because S5 launched with Kit Kat.
    I expect the S6 to get it like I said in December. I am guessing the Note 7 and S7's will get it in Later October or Early November.
    08-24-2016 03:58 AM
    I had no issues other than actually downloading 7.0. That took a few tries and a a cache wipe to get it to load. So far I really like 7.0 a lot. The new Doze works much better for one and the new notifications are great.
    08-24-2016 08:07 AM
    Hmmm.... I had no issues whatsoever.
    08-24-2016 08:24 AM
    I thought about doing a factory restore and restoring from Google back up is a snap but I decided to wait and see how things went. So far, so good. I liked the beta versions and the final is quicker and my Kindle app, that was incredibly slow is somewhere below snappy but much better than with beta 5. It didn't run well at all with beta 4.

I'm happy and will do a factory restore if it's needed.
    08-24-2016 08:37 AM
    I would do the factory reset but don't restore data from Google's cloud restore. If you have game data tough this is the number one reason why I don't play games on my mobile devices. My Wifi stays connected now and my standby battery life is amazing before it stunk even though my LTE and Wifi are both full bars.
    08-24-2016 04:30 PM