Nexus users Any ONe felt dissapointed with their Update of android 7 ...!!! Here is the thread to post your experiences..!!! Post anything you feel about new update. And what good and bad things have you seen..... and intrested things too...!! Post Your Comments below..!!!!

Reveiw in your style...!!!
    08-28-2016 08:42 PM
    I only have two things to report... First is with the camera. On 6.0.1 my camera would freeze with recording with 4k. With the update to 7.0 I never had one crash. My second is a complaint but it doesn't happen often. From time to time I'll have a double icon for Bluetooth. Easy to get rid of but gets annoying. All in all I'm happy with Nougat.
    08-28-2016 09:58 PM
    I have two issues. One is bluetooth. My S5 with 6.01 will pair with my Acura and the Nexus 6P with 7.0 will not. Secondly in trying to wipe the cache using Vol down/Power the recovery mode setting is red and does not have any options to do anything. My son who also has the 6P with 7.0 (joined beta to download just like I did) has the same issue. The kernel date on the phone is July 1. Build is NRD90M. That match everyone else?
    08-28-2016 11:40 PM
    I'm delighted with Android 7. I appreciate being able to change the size of the fonts and the size and number of icons showing on the screen. I like being able to respond to text messages from the notification without having to go into the app itself. For me, battery is fine but in the last six days I've had three hours of screen on time. I don't play games, I don't do "social media" and I don't surf the web on my phone. I'll go to the web for something specific but surfing for fun is at home on my computer.

Some of my joy is totally subjective. My Nexus 5x seems snappier with Android 7. How's that for subjective?
    08-29-2016 05:34 AM
    Mostly I listened that battery is not a big problem, But The main problem is phones are bit stucked at the end...Did any one face these types of experiences like... Stucking while gaming or in multitasking.. Did your device is getting heat after some using it for hours?
    08-29-2016 10:15 AM