This is really embarrassing for Google. They broke their own cell phone service because their own software is not fully compatible with their own hardware...I've reported this to Project Fi already. It has been happening only since updating to Nougat. When someone tries to call me, the caller gets no ringing though it says the call is connected. After about 17 seconds, the call just disconnects and I never get the call on my end. This is an insanely urgent bug to fix, I can't be on a phone/carrier that doesn't let me get calls, especially right now (I'm looking for work and waiting for interview calls). So far I have confirmed that it happens when connected to T-Mobile. Toggling airplane mode and restarting the device does not work (this is what Project Fi suggested. They also "re-sync" my networks when I tell them about it but that does not work either. I force jumped to Sprint and had my girlfriend call me and the call came through but it could have been a coincidence.

Anyone else having this problem? You would need to force jump to T-Mobile first and then have people try to call you to really test it out. Also, I can't find where to report this to google. I reported it under "feedback" in my Nexus and to Project Fi but where do I report a serious bug like this to Google? All I could find was the AOSP issues thread..
    09-02-2016 03:10 PM
    I have been using 7.0 developer preview 5 for a month now on my Nexus 6 with Project Fi and I have had no issues. To be fair I haven't gotten the update to the final 7.0 update yet but I would be surprised if the small update from that would break Fi for me. I am wondering if this is a common issue or if you are just one of the few unlucky ones.
    09-02-2016 10:38 PM
    Been on Nougat since dp4 and on official since first day out. I've experienced nothing of the above. I make and receive calls on all three carriers just as I did before the betas and then the final of Nougat.
    09-02-2016 10:40 PM
    Have you already tried wiping the cache? Or possibly reinstalling the firmware, in case something went wrong with the first install?
    09-02-2016 10:45 PM
    No issues on my 6P. I'm normally connected to T-Mobile. It's worked fine since the update to Nougat.
    09-03-2016 04:56 AM
    Same here, working just fine.
    09-04-2016 07:07 PM
    I have the same issue. Nexus 5x. I don't think it affects the 6 or 6p. My wife has a 6 with no issues.
    09-07-2016 01:13 PM
    This is really embarrassing for Google. They broke their own cell phone service because their own software is not fully compatible with their own hardware...I've reported this to Project Fi already. It has been happening only since updating to Nougat. When someone tries to call me, the caller gets no ringing though it says the call is connected. After about 17 seconds, the call just disconnects and I never get the call on my end. This is an insanely urgent bug to fix, I can't be on a phone/carrier that doesn't let me get calls, especially right now (I'm looking for work and waiting for interview calls). So far I have confirmed that it happens when connected to T-Mobile. Toggling airplane mode and restarting the device does not work (this is what Project Fi suggested. They also "re-sync" my networks when I tell them about it but that does not work either. I force jumped to Sprint and had my girlfriend call me and the call came through but it could have been a coincidence.

Anyone else having this problem? You would need to force jump to T-Mobile first and then have people try to call you to really test it out. Also, I can't find where to report this to google. I reported it under "feedback" in my Nexus and to Project Fi but where do I report a serious bug like this to Google? All I could find was the AOSP issues thread..
    Wow, that's a bummer!!! What phone are u on? Is it Nougat Beta or is it Nougat finial release? Did you get Nougat Over The Air or from recently getting the Beta which is supposed to be the actual finial release? Details Man! Details!
    09-07-2016 07:58 PM
    I've had no issue with a Nexus 5X running Nougat that is on PFi. I put my 5X on the beta back in June and have had no issues, that I've noticed, with Project Fi. I'm currently running a September Security update, build NRD90R, (it appears there is a more recent update I don't have yet, NRD90S), still no issues.
    09-13-2016 12:44 PM
    My Nexus 6P has been on Nougat since May 2016 with no issues with Project Fi.
    09-13-2016 05:48 PM