Battery issue

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
If you just did an upgrade from 6 to 7, You might find that a factory reset will clear up all the errors. Sometimes things don't install or update correctly causing issues with stuck processes and battery drain / slowness.

Abhitot

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
Thanks a lot. Tried system UI Tuner settings. But in that only status bar, do not disturb and other icons are appearing. No colour appearance icon found to activate night mode. I did factory resetting now. Let us see whether battery life increases or not.

Last edited:

waoul1988

Oct 1, 2016
Visit site
factory reset and maybe dose is studying ur habits it happens the first week, if u check ur battery u'll see that the android system is drainin more than the screen

Abhitot

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
After factory reset, prima facie battery life has increased somewhat. Will give you exact feedback after couple of days. Thanks a lot

tonyr6

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Wiping cache does nothing for me a placebo effect like Windows sfc /scannow. Factory reset almost always fixes my issues too like Windows System Restore but unlike Windows Google has a horrible restore system.

Abhitot

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
After factory reset, prima facie battery life has increased somewhat. Will give you exact feedback after couple of days. Thanks a lot

I think batter draining problem of my nexus 6p has been solved after downloading October 5th patch. Thanks a lot everyone.

anon(55900)

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, that's normal, probably last no more than 48 hours, when I first installed NBeta my Nexus6 did it and then later I left Beta, reload Marshmallow and the after ota release for N6, went back into Beta for release and it did it again.