Has anyone with developer preview 7.1.1 noticed any random reboots at all just out of curiosity? Thank you.
    10-23-2016 03:09 PM
    Not so far here.
    10-23-2016 07:19 PM
    None here either.
    10-23-2016 10:22 PM
    Gotcha thanks. I only had 1, but that doesn't mean it was from Nougat 7.1.1 either. My phone is perfect. What does everyone here think of the new App Shortcuts? I love having the shortcuts for texting in Messenger to the people i talk to on a regular basis! That and The battery is phenomenal, and the smoothness and speed of the phone is incredible! I am using the Google Now Launcher, and have still noticed that sometimes, every now and then, that the Google now Cards Page does update/refresh but i have to just get used to sometimes puling it down to manually refresh that as well.
    10-24-2016 07:23 AM
    I am getting a lot of reboots and it is becoming a huge problem. Some happen while on a Bluetooth call, others when I just finish a call and hang up, and some just randomly sitting there.

I tried to switch back to 7.0 and now get reboots there as well.

Any ideas?
    11-06-2016 02:00 PM
    Gotcha thanks. I only had 1, but that doesn't mean it was from Nougat 7.1.1 either. My phone is perfect. What does everyone here think of the new App Shortcuts? I love having the shortcuts for texting in Messenger to the people i talk to on a regular basis! That and The battery is phenomenal, and the smoothness and speed of the phone is incredible! I am using the Google Now Launcher, and have still noticed that sometimes, every now and then, that the Google now Cards Page does update/refresh but i have to just get used to sometimes puling it down to manually refresh that as well.
    I've gotten that on a clean install of marshmallow from the beginning ๐Ÿ˜• It sounds like I'm going to take to nougat nicely, all the bugs of 6, but faster with a few new features ๐Ÿ˜„
    11-07-2016 05:12 AM
    I am getting a lot of reboots and it is becoming a huge problem. Some happen while on a Bluetooth call, others when I just finish a call and hang up, and some just randomly sitting there.

I tried to switch back to 7.0 and now get reboots there as well.

Any ideas?
    Have you tried the inevitable factory reset that Android requires to work properly? I purposely keep my phones lean on apps and customizing so their easy to reset when the inevitable something goes wrong that needs a complete factory restore. I don't even bother fighting the problems that crop up anymore.... easier and quicker to just reset and move on lol.
    11-07-2016 05:24 AM
    No but it hasn't happened lately son it's better now. Thank you though.
    11-07-2016 06:06 AM